Ironworkers Shopmens Local 516 represents more than 1,100 highly skilled workers in the Pacific Northwest. This Local Union is a branch of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers and is affiliated with the Iron Workers District Council of the Pacific Northwest.
Moreover, all members of the Local Union have access to the Ironworkers Regional Shop Local 516 & Employers Apprenticeship and Training Committee, which offers an outstanding training program for new members and continuing education for journeymen. Additionally, members can take advantage of numerous benefits such as higher wages, pensions, complete family health plans, and more.
For more information about Local 516 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at local516.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 516 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 516 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 516 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 516 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 516
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 516
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 516 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 516.