Ironworkers Local 33 stands for nearly 300 highly trained craftsmen, who serve all or part of twelve counties in the Western and Finger Lakes regions of New York. It was chartered on April 15th, 1902 by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Local 33 provides its members with a variety of benefit packages, including Health and Dental insurance, Pension, Vacation fund, and Annuity. Members can also take advantage of quality training at Local 33 Training Center located in Rochester, NY.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 33 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkers33.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 33 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 33 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 33 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 33 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 33
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 33
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 33 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 33.