Ironworkers Local 33 stands for nearly 300 highly trained craftsmen, who serve all or part of twelve counties in the Western and Finger Lakes regions of New York. It was chartered on April 15th, 1902 by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Local 33 provides its members with a variety of benefit packages, including Health and Dental insurance, Pension, Vacation fund, and Annuity. Members can also take advantage of quality training at Local 33 Training Center located in Rochester, NY.
To learn more about Local 33 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkers33.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 33:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 33 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 33 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 33
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 33
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 33 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 33 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 33
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 33 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.