Ironworkers Local 498 is a labor union representing nearly 300 trained craftsmen who serve numerous counties in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. It was chartered in 1916 by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Local 498 provides its members with a variety of benefit packages, including Health insurance, Pension, and Annuity benefits. Members can also take advantage of top-notch Apprenticeship and Continuing Education Classes provided by Locals’ 498 Training Center.
To learn more about Local 498 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, iwlocal498.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 498 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 498 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 498 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 498 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 498
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 498
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 498 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 498.