Ironworkers Local 498 is a labor union representing nearly 300 trained craftsmen who serve numerous counties in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. It was chartered in 1916 by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Local 498 provides its members with a variety of benefit packages, including Health insurance, Pension, and Annuity benefits. Members can also take advantage of top-notch Apprenticeship and Continuing Education Classes provided by Locals’ 498 Training Center.
To learn more about Local 498 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, iwlocal498.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 498:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 498 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 498 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 498
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 498
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 498 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 498 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 498
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 498 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.