Ironworkers Local 29 is a diverse union that was chartered on December 14th, 1901. It represents more than 1,450 skilled tradespeople who serve all counties in Oregon, as well as six counties in Southwest Washington. Local 29 is a branch of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
The Local 29 JATC offers substantial training to union members through continuous journeyman and 4-year apprenticeship programs that cover all facets of the ironworking craft. Members and their families may also receive medical care, pension and retirement plans, numerous scholarships, financial aid, and other benefits.
To learn more about Local 29 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers29.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 29:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 29 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 29 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 29
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 29
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 29 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 29 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 29
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 29 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.