Chartered on April 27, 1901, Ironworkers Local 17 is a mixed labor union that currently encompasses over 1,400 tradespeople. Currently, its jurisdiction covers 10 counties in Northern Ohio, which includes Cuyahoga, Ashtabula, Erie, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Medina, Portage, Summit, and Lorain.
The Local 17 JATC offers substantial training to union members through Journeyman Upgrade and 4-year apprenticeship programs that cover all facets of the ironworking craft. Members and their families may also receive medical care, pension and retirement plans, mental health and legal assistance, and other benefits.
To learn more about Local 17 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw17.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 17:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 17 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 17 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 17
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 17
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 17 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 17 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 17
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 17 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.