Ironworkers Local 25 has over 3,700 members who serve almost all counties in the State of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, both West and East Michigan. It provides experienced craftsmen specializing in various trades including Bridge/Structural Steel, Ornamental Iron Work, Rigging/Reinforcing Iron Work, Conveyor, Fence, Siding & Glazing, Decking, and Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings.
Through its state-of-the-art training center in Wixom, MI, Ironworkers Local 25 provides classroom and hands-on training for all facets of the ironworking trade. All eligible members also get a set of benefits including Health Insurance, a Pension Plan, an Annuity, a Vacation Plan, etc.
To learn more about Local 25 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers25.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 25 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 25 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 25 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 25 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 25
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 25
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 25 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 25.