Local 433 represents over 5,200 ironworkers in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and the surrounding area and is part of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers. Its members have contributed to the construction of many important projects in its jurisdictional region,
Local 433’s Training Center offers its members a high-class apprenticeship program, continuing education, and a unified voice advocating for fair wages and safe working conditions. All eligible members of the Local Union get various benefits including Health Care (Medical and Dental), Pension Plan, Annuity, Vacation Plan, and more.
To learn more about Local 433 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers433.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 433:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 433 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 433 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 433
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 433
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 433 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 433 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 433
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 433 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.