Ironworkers Local 7 represents more than 3,600 experienced workers who specialize in bridge, structural, ornamental, reinforcing, pre-engineered metal buildings, industrial maintenance, architectural, heavy rigging, and welding across Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.
In partnership with the Iron Workers District Council of New England Benefit Funds, Local 7 provides its members with a set of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Hearing, Weekly Accident, Secure Retirement, and Sickness benefits. Additionally, interested members may apply for an apprenticeship program, which includes classroom instruction, shop hours, and on-the-job training.
For more information about Local 7, please visit their website at iwlocal7.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 7:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 7 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 7 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 7
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 7
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 7 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 7 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 7
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 7 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.