Founded in 1899, Local 80 represents nearly 700 Inside, Outside, and Teledata workers who serve numerous counties across North Carolina and Virginia. Local Union is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, with headquarters in Chesapeake, VA.
Members of Local 80 get a variety of benefit packages. They include health insurance, annuity, multiple pensions, relief benefits, and top-notch training by the Tidewater Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee.
To learn more about Local 80 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew80.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 80:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 80 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 80 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 80
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 80
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 80 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 80 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 80
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 80 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.