Founded in 1894, IBEW Local 73 represents nearly 700 Inside, Sound & Communications, and Manufacturing workers who serve numerous counties across Idaho and Washington. Local Union is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, with headquarters in Spokane, WA.
Local 73 provides its members with a range of benefit packages. They include health insurance, annuity, multiple pensions, and a top-notch Inland Empire Electrical Apprenticeship program.
To learn more about Local 73 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew73.org
Pay IBEW Local 73 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 73 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 73 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 73 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 73
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 73
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 73 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 73.