IBEW Local 1319 represents over 700 professional Electricians in 32 counties across Pennsylvania since June 3, 1942. Its membership includes outside electrical workers, telephone workers, utility workers, line clearance and tree trimming employees, government workers, and cable television employees.
Local 1319 strives to ensure the best possible life for its members and families. It offers a high-class Northeastern Apprenticeship Training program, fair referral hall hiring procedures, comprehensive medical coverage (LINECO), pension and annuity packages, and competitive wages.
To learn more about Local 1319 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew1319.org
Pay IBEW Local 1319 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1319 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1319 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1319 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1319
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1319
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1319 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1319.