Local 71, based in Grove City, just outside the state capital of Columbus, Ohio, is home to a very diverse membership. This ranges from Outside Construction, Tree Trimmers, Telephone, and Broadcasting personnel. The Local Unions members build and maintain over 80 counties across West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky states.
All Local 71 members have access to health insurance and retirement plan as well as to comprehensive and high-quality American Line Builders Apprentice Training.
To learn more about Local 71 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew71.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 71:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 71 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 71 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 71
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 71
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 71 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 71 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 71
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 71 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.