IBEW Local 71, based in Grove City, just outside the state capital of Columbus, Ohio, is home to a very diverse membership. This ranges from Outside Construction, Tree Trimmers, Telephone, and Broadcasting personnel. The Local Unions members build and maintain over 80 counties across West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky states.
All Local 71 members have access to health insurance and retirement plan as well as to comprehensive and high-quality American Line Builders Apprentice Training.
To learn more about IBEW Local 71 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew71.org
Pay IBEW Local 71 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 71 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 71 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 71 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 71
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 71
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 71 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 71.