Established in 1914, IBEW Local 611 stands for nearly 2,500 skilled workers in various electrical industry classifications, including Outside, Utility, Inside, Telephone, and Cable Television. Its members build and maintain Guadalupe, Harding, Hidalgo, Lea, Lincoln, Los Alamos, Luna, Mckinley and 26 more counties across New Mexico and Arizona states.
All Local 611 members have access to high-quality health insurance and pension benefits as well as to comprehensive Apprenticeship and Journeyman programs by JATC.
To learn more about IBEW Local 611 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew611.org
Pay IBEW Local 611 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 611 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 611 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 611 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 611
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 611
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 611 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 611.