Established in 1914, Local 611 stands for nearly 2,500 skilled workers in various electrical industry classifications, including Outside, Utility, Inside, Telephone, and Cable Television. Its members build and maintain Guadalupe, Harding, Hidalgo, Lea, Lincoln, Los Alamos, Luna, Mckinley and 26 more counties across New Mexico and Arizona states.
All Local 611 members have access to high-quality health insurance and pension benefits as well as to comprehensive Apprenticeship and Journeyman programmes by JATC.
To learn more about Local 611 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew611.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 611:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 611 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 611 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 611
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 611
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 611 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 611 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 611
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 611 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.