Local Union 304 was chartered on November 2, 1933, as a part of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW). It represents over 2,400 Electrical professionals and workers of related trades in Meade, Lincoln, Norton and 100 more counties across Kansas.
The union offers its members a variety of benefits, such as the opportunity to enrol in the Southwestern Line Constructors Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program, annuity (NEAP), medical coverage (including vision, dental, disability, hearing and life insurance), pension plans, etc.
Learn more about Local 304 by visiting ibew304.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 304:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 304 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 304 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 304
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 304
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 304 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 304 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 304
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 304 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.