IBEW Local 60 has over 1,400 members employed by more than 30 Signatory Contractors. Chartered in 1893 by the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, it serves numerous counties across Texas and its surrounding areas.
Local 60 is committed to providing the following benefits to all of its members: high-quality training at the South Texas Joint Apprenticeship Training Center (SOTXJATC), Health & Welfare, Retirement plan, Scholarships, and Vacation Benefits.
To learn more about IBEW Local 60 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibewlu60.org
Pay IBEW Local 60 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 60 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 60 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 60 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 60
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 60
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 60 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 60.