Local 915 represents about 1,400 professional Electricians in Charlotte, De Soto, Glades, Hardee, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota counties in Florida. Its jurisdiction covers all Inside and Maintenance work in the communities the union serves.
Local 915 is committed to providing the following benefits to all of its members: high-quality training at the Tampa Area Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC), Health insurance by United Health Care, a Retirement plan through the National Electrical Benefit Fund (NEBF), dental benefits, etc.
To learn more about Local 915 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew915.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 915:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 915 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 915 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 915
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 915
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 915 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 915 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 915
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 915 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.