IBEW Local 915 represents about 1,400 professional Electricians in Charlotte, De Soto, Glades, Hardee, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota counties in Florida. Its jurisdiction covers all Inside and Maintenance work in the communities the union serves.
Local 915 is committed to providing the following benefits to all of its members: high-quality training at the Tampa Area Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC), Health insurance by United Health Care, a Retirement plan through the National Electrical Benefit Fund (NEBF), dental benefits, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 915 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew915.org
Pay IBEW Local 915 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 915 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 915 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 915 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 915
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 915
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 915 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 915.