Local 29 currently represents over 1400 members working for different employers such as Duquesne Light Company (DLC), Energy Harbor (EH), Port Authority (clerical employees), Peoples Natural Gas (PNG), etc. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, the Local is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local 29 provides its members with a number of benefits packages such as top-notch training, medical coverage, various member discounts, retirement programme, etc.
To learn more about Local 29 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew29.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 29:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 29 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 29 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 29
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 29
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 29 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 29 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 29
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 29 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.