IBEW Local 29 currently represents over 1400 members working for different employers such as Duquesne Light Company (DLC), Energy Harbor (EH), Port Authority (clerical employees), Peoples Natural Gas (PNG), etc. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, the Local is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local 29 provides its members with a number of benefits packages such as top-notch training, medical coverage, various member discounts, retirement program, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 29 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew29.org
Pay IBEW Local 29 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 29 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 29 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 29 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 29
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 29
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 29 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 29.