Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, Local Union 481 represents over 3,400 skilled craftsmen who work in a variety of trades including Inside, Sound and Public Address, Radio-Television Service, Maintenance, Electrical Equipment Service, Sign, and Electrical Manufacturing work. It serves members at Boone, Decatur, Hancock, Rush, Marion and 11 more counties in Indiana.
The union offers its members a variety of benefits, such as training at the Electrical Training Institute, various scholarships, Health care benefits, pension plans by the Indiana Electrical Workers Pension Trust Fund, etc.
Learn more about Local 481 by visiting ibew481.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 481:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 481 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 481 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 481
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 481
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 481 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 481 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 481
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 481 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.