IBEW Local 1186 represents over 3,200 Electricians, Telecommunications, Oceanic Time Warner Cable employees (both blue and white collar workers), and civilian positions on the military bases. IBEW Local 1186 performs about 75% of all electrical work in Hawaii, with around 120 Signatory Contractors.
Local 1186 offers its members a set of benefits programs such as Pension, Annuity, and Health & Welfare plans. Additionally, to assure better employment opportunities, the local union provides its members with special training through Hawaii Electricians Training Fund.
To learn more about IBEW Local 1186 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website ibew1186.org
Pay IBEW Local 1186 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1186 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1186 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1186 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1186
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1186
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1186 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1186.