Founded in 1920, IBEW Local 569 has over 90 years of electrical experience serving the Imperial and San Diego Counties of California. Currently, its membership joins over 3,400 skilled workers in many electrical industry classifications, including Inside, Maintenance, Radio-Television Service and Sound and Public Address.
Its members are skilled professionals who receive ongoing training throughout their careers at the Electrical Training Centers located in San Diego and Imperial Counties. Additionally, all of its members have high-quality family healthcare and a solid retirement pension.
To learn more about IBEW Local 569, please, visit their website ibew569.org
Pay IBEW Local 569 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 569 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 569 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 569 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 569
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 569
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 569 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 569.