Headquartered in North Hollywood, CA, Local 45 represents radio, television, cable, communications and recording engineers on the West Coast, boasting approximately 1,900 members. It was founded in 1947, as an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local’s primary purpose is to ensure safe working conditions for all members, advocate for reasonable work hours, secure employment and adequate pay, settle employment disputes and provide all members with a higher standard of living.
To learn more about Local 45 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew45.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 45:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 45 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 45 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 45
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 45
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 45 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 45 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 45
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 45 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.