With over 1,550 members, Local 760 represents outside, utility, inside, radio-television service, sound, and public address engineers throughout Tennessee. It was established as an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers on May 4, 1925.
Electrician Training Academy Knoxville (ETAK) provides all members of Local 760 with high-quality and comprehensive Apprenticeship and Construction Wireman / Construction Electrician programs. Additionally, members and their families may benefit from a medical care plan, several retirement programs, etc.
To learn more about Local 760 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew760.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 760:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 760 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 760 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 760
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 760
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 760 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 760 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 760
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 760 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.