With over 1,550 members, IBEW Local 760 represents outside, utility, inside, radio-television service, sound, and public address engineers throughout Tennessee. It was established as an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers on May 4, 1925.
Electrician Training Academy Knoxville (ETAK) provides all members of Local 760 with high-quality and comprehensive Apprenticeship and Construction Wireman / Construction Electrician programs. Additionally, members and their families may benefit from a medical care plan, several retirement programs, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 760 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew760.org
Pay IBEW Local 760 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 760 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 760 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 760 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 760
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 760
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 760 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 760.