IBEW Local 70 membership includes over 1,600 professional Electricians who work in Line Clearance Tree Trimming and Outside industry. Chartered in 1940, the union covers numerous counties across Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia states, and the District of Columbia.
All members of Local 70 get high-class and thorough apprenticeship training programs at American Line Builders Apprentice Training Center (ALBAT). Additionally, members and their families get several benefits programs, in particular, health and pension plans, dental and vision insurance, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 70 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew70.us
Pay IBEW Local 70 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 70 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 70 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 70 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 70
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 70
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 70 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 70.