IBEW Local 43 is an organization consisting of more than 1500 members and has been serving the six counties of New York: Cortland, Herkimer, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, and parts of Cayuga, Chenango, Otsego, and Tompkins counties.
The primary goal of Local 43 is to enhance the quality of life of its members. The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education (CNY ETA), safety initiatives, pension investments, and skill development.
Visit the IBEW Local 43 website for additional information.
Pay IBEW Local 43 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 43 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 43 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 43 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 43
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 43
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 43 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 43.