Laborers Local 935 was established in 1936 as an associate of LIUNA (Laborers’ International Union of North America, AFL-CIO). The Union covers Northeast Ohio’s Trumbull County with over 300 members.
Members of Local 935 are eligible for a pension and health insurance via Ohio Laborers Benefits and the chance to attend training at the Drexel J. Thrash Training Center in Millwood, Ohio.
You may find the contact information of Local 935 on the official website of Ohio Valley and Southern States Region.
Pay Laborers’ Local 935 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 935 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 935 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 935 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 935
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 935
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 935 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 935.