The IBEW 177 Local Union is a labour union organisation with its headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida. It was established in 1940 and currently counts over 1800 members. Local 177 is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
It also offers several benefit programs for its members, like Paycheck Protection, participation in the IBEW Pension Benefit Fund, continuing education, online electrical training courses, etc.
To learn more about IBEW 177, please, visit their website ibew177.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW 177:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW 177 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW 177 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW 177
- Union audit support for IBEW 177
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW 177 work classes
How to Add IBEW 177 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 177
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 177 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.