IBEW Local 177 is a labor union organization with its headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida. It was established in 1940 and currently counts over 1800 members. It is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
It also offers several benefit programs for its members, like Paycheck Protection, participation in the IBEW Pension Benefit Fund, continuing education, online electrical training courses, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 177, please, visit their website ibew177.org
Pay IBEW Local 177 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 177 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 177 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 177 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 177
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 177
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 177 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 177.