IBEW Local 292, headquartered in Brooklyn Park, MN, has over 4,400 members who work in Anoka, Benton, Big Stone, Carver, Chippewa, and 12 more Counties in Minnesota.
Main areas of work include all Inside, Alarm and Signal, Communications, Radio-Television Broadcasting, Radio-Television Service, Sound and Public Address, Electrical Manufacturing, Electronic Technician, and Government work.
In partnership with different organizations, Local 292 offers several benefit programs for its members. Among them are continued training, medical coverage, prescription drug benefits, dental and vision insurance, and others.
For more information visit ibew292.org
Pay IBEW Local 292 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 292 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 292 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 292 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 292
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 292
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 292 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 292.