Local Union 21, headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, is the largest IBEW communications union in the United States and Canada. Currently, it has over 4,700 members who work primarily in Illinois and Northwest Indiana.
Its jurisdiction covers Cable Television, Government, Maintenance, Professional Technical and Clerical, Telephone and Electrical Manufacturing.
Local 21 offers its members training and apprenticeship programs to ensure that everyone is qualified to complete work of the finest quality. All members are also eligible to apply for a range of retirement plans, health insurance, and scholarships.
For more information visit ibew21.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 21:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 21 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 21 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 21
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 21
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 21 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 21 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 21
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 21 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.