IBEW Local 97 represents approximately 4,700 Power Professionals in Western NY, Finger Lakes, Southern Tier, Central NY, North Country, Mohawk Valley, Capital District, and the Hudson Valley regions of New York State. Main areas of work include Utility and Professional Technical and Clerical work.
Its members may take advantage of a number of programs, such as health and pension plans, various scholarships, high-class training, etc.
For more information visit ibewlocal97.org
Pay IBEW Local 97 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 97 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 97 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 97 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 97
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 97
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 97 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 97.