IBEW Local 19 represents approximately 1,400 professional Electricians who work for NICOR Gas. Its jurisdiction covers all Professional Technical and Clerical, and Utility work in the communities the union serves.
Local 19 was founded in 1996 as a result of the merger of the eight local unions that had previously represented NICOR gas employees since 1945. The union provides its members with the following benefits: high-quality training, health insurance, retirement plan, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 19 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew19.org
Pay IBEW Local 19 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 19 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 19 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 19 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 19
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 19
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 19 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 19.