IBEW Local 10 currently represents over 1,500 members who work at New York State Electric and Gas, Watkins Glen, Delaware Electric, Otsego Electric, Oneida Madison, Steuben Rural Electric, and Deposit Telephone. Headquartered in Johnson City, NY, the Local is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local 10 is devoted to offering benefit programs to all of its members. Among them are better working conditions, medical, dental and vision benefits, safe retirement plans, and in-depth, high-quality training at the Electrical Training Alliance.
To learn more about IBEW Local 10 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew10.org
Pay IBEW Local 10 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 10 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 10 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 10 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 10
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 10
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 10 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 10.