Chartered on June 25, 1935, in the Twin Cities Minnesota, IBEW Local 160 stands for nearly 3,200 workers who serve numerous counties across Minnesota. The Local Union has jurisdiction over all Line Clearance Tree Trimming, Outside, and Utility work in the counties it serves.
Its members are skilled workers who receive thorough high-class training, as well as access to different benefits programs(a pension plan, family health care, scholarships, etc).
To learn more about IBEW Local 160, please, visit their website ibew160.org
Pay IBEW Local 160 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 160 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 160 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 160 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 160
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 160
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 160 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 160.