Chartered on June 25, 1935, in the Twin Cities Minnesota, Local Union 160 stands for nearly 3,200 workers who serve numerous counties across Minnesota. The Local Union has jurisdiction over all Line Clearance Tree Trimming, Outside and Utility work in the counties it serves.
Its members are skilled workers who receive thorough high-class training, as well as access to different benefits programs(a pension plan, family health care, scholarships, etc).
To learn more about IBEW 160, please, visit their website ibew160.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 160:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 160 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 160 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 160
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 160
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 160 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 160 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 160
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 160 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.