IBEW Local 103 represents over 7,300 Electrical professionals who build Boston’s commercial, residential, and industrial sectors. Headquartered in Dorchester, MA, the Local Union serves Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, and Suffolk Counties of Massachusetts. It has jurisdiction over all Inside Electrical and Telecommunications work in the counties it serves.
Local 103 provides its members with competitive pay, ongoing training, a network of signatory contractors, health care packages, retirement, and deferred income plans, etc.
Visit the103advantage.com for additional details.
Pay IBEW Local 103 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 103 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 103 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 103 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 103
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 103
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 103 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 103.