The IBEW Local 26 was established in 1892 and currently represents over 9,300 workers in the states of California and Nevada. All Electrical Equipment Services, Electrical Manufacturing, Electric Signs and Inside work fall within its authority.
National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and Local 26 teamed up to create Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC). It provides members of Local 26 with high-quality training programs. Members can also benefit from Medical Coverage and Pension Programs that are provided through Electrical Welfare Trust Fund.
Visit ibewlocal26.org for additional details.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 26:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 26 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 26 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 26
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 26
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 26 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 26 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 47
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 47 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.