IBEW Local 26 was established in 1892 and currently represents over 9,300 workers in the states of California and Nevada. All Electrical Equipment Services, Electrical Manufacturing, Electric Signs and Inside work fall within its authority.
National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and Local 26 teamed up to create Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC). It provides members of Local 26 with high-quality training programs. Members can also benefit from Medical Coverage and Pension Programs that are provided through Electrical Welfare Trust Fund.
Visit ibewlocal26.org for additional details.
Pay IBEW Local 26 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 26 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 26 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 26 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 26
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 26
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 26 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 26.