Located in Beaumont, TX, Local 2286 stands for over 1,400 skilled electricians who work in Angelina, Chambers, Hardin, Houston, Jasper, Jefferson, Liberty, Newton, Orange, Polk, Sabine, Trinity and Tyler counties in Texas. Its jurisdiction covers all Electrical Manufacturing, Marine, Maintenance and Operation, Outside, Radio-Television Broadcasting and Utility work across the communities it serves.
IBEW Local 2286 is committed to providing benefits to all of its members. Among them are improved working conditions, medical care, secure retirement plans, and comprehensive, high-quality training.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 2286:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 2286 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 2286 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 2286
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 2286
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 2286 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 2286 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 2286
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 2286 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.