Carpenters Local 971 is a labor union that represents nearly 1,500 Carpenters who work on various commercial construction projects in Northern Nevada. It is a division of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Southwest Mountain States Regional Council of Carpenters.
Local 971 provides its members with access to a comprehensive apprenticeship program, journey-level upgrade classes, and other relevant training services via the Southwest Mountain States Carpenters Training Fund. Additionally, all eligible members are entitled to a diverse range of benefits, including medical coverage and pension plans.
Pay Carpenters Local 971 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 971 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 971 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 971 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 971
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 971
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 971 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 971.