Carpenters Local 344 is a labor union headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, and represents nearly 1,500 Carpenters and Floor Coverers in the Milwaukee area. It is a division of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters.
The Carpenters Training Institute and Local 344 offer a four-year apprenticeship program combining classroom learning and hands-on training, as well as continuing education courses for journey workers to advance their careers in the carpentry trade. Furthermore, all eligible members receive a set of benefits such as health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, prescription drug coverage, and several retirement plans.
Pay Carpenters Local 344 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 344 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 344 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 344 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 344
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 344
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 344 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 344.