Carpenters Local 59 represents approximately 1,300 skilled carpenters who serve Central and Eastern Washington along with Northern Idaho. Headquartered in Spokane, WA, it is a division of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Southwest Mountain States Regional Council of Carpenters.
Through the Southwest Mountain States Carpenters Training Fund, Local 59 offers its members a comprehensive apprenticeship program, journey-level upgrade classes, and other relevant training services. Moreover, eligible members can enjoy a wide array of benefits including medical coverage, annuity, vacation, and pension plans.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 59, please, visit their website at carpenterslocal59.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 59 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 59 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 59 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 59 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 59
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 59
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 59 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 59.