Carpenters Local 751 is headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, and has jurisdiction over the carpentry work in Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Mendocino, Napa, and Sonoma Counties. It is a branch of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Northern California Carpenters Regional Council.
All eligible members of Local 751 may enroll in the Carpenters Training Committee of Northern California apprenticeship program which is a 4-year course including classroom training and paid on-the-job training. Moreover, the local union offers its tradesmen a set of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, and Disability coverage as well as 401(k) Plan, Annuity, and Pension benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 751 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 751 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 751 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 751 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 751
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 751
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 751 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 751.