Carpenters Local 251 represents approximately 1,600 resilient floorlayers and drapery hangers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, the District of Columbia, and North Carolina. They specialize in carpet installation, resilient flooring, synthetic turf, athletic hardwood and synthetic floors, polished concrete, draperies/blinds, and other related services.
Local 251 offers its members various training opportunities, which include Apprenticeship programs, Journey-level upgrade classes, and various certifications. Moreover, the union engages in collective bargaining negotiations with employers to ensure fair compensation, benefits, and working conditions for its members.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 251, visit their website at floorlayers251.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 251 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 251 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 251 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 251 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 251
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 251
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 251 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 251.