Carpenters Local 541 represents approximately 700 professional Carpenters who serve all counties in Oregon with the exception of counties under the jurisdiction of Carpenters Local 503. Local 541 was established on March 1, 2023, as a part of the Northwest Carpenters Union and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Local 541, in partnership with the Northwest Carpenters Union, offers an extensive array of training programs, including apprenticeships, continuing education courses, and leadership training. These programs are available at regional centers and the Carpenters International Training Center.
Pay Carpenters Local 541 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 541 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 541 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 541 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 541
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 541
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 541 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 541.