Carpenters Local 503 represents around 700 highly skilled Carpenters who serve Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, Columbia, and Clatsop counties in Oregon, and Clark, Skamania, Wahkiakum, and Cowlitz counties in Washington. It was established on March 1, 2023, following the merger of two trade unions, namely general carpenters Local 1503 and drywall hangers Local 146.
It is an affiliate of the Northwest Carpenters Union and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Local 503, in collaboration with the Northwest Carpenters Union, provides a wide range of comprehensive training programs, which encompass apprenticeships, advanced courses, and leadership training. These programs are offered at regional centers as well as at the prestigious Carpenters International Training Center.
Pay Carpenters Local 503 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 503 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 503 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 503 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 503
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 503
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 503 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 503.