Carpenters Local 360 represents Carpenters in Mason, Grays Harbor, Thurston, Pierce, Pacific, and Lewis Counties in Washington. It is affiliated with the Northwest Carpenters Union and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
The training options available for carpenters of Carpenters Local 360 include an apprenticeship program, advanced training courses, and leadership training at regional training centers throughout the Pacific Northwest as well as at the Carpenters International Training Center (ITC) in Las Vegas, NV. Eligible members also receive Medical coverage, several Pension plans, Vacation, Sustainable Income, and other benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 360 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 360 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 360 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 360 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 360
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 360
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 360 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 360.