Carpenters Local 443 is a labor union representing nearly 1,200 seasoned Carpenters and Millwrights in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. It is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (EASRCC).
Through the EASRCC training centers, Local 443 provides comprehensive and top-notch training to its members in various aspects of the carpentry trade including commercial and residential carpentry, heavy highway, pile driving, floor laying, cabinet making, and trade show carpentry.
Furthermore, the union also extends several benefit programs to its members, which include medical, prescription drugs, vision, and dental coverage, as well as a supplemental pension plan, and other benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 443 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 443 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 443 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 443 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 443
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 443
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 443 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 443.