Carpenters Local 1846 represents nearly 1,200 skilled and experienced Carpenters. Its jurisdiction covers the entire state of Mississippi and Assumption, Jefferson, Lafourche, Orleans, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. James, St. John The Baptist, St. Martin, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, Washington counties in Louisiana. It is a part of the Central South Carpenters Regional Council and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Local 1846 provides top-notch apprenticeship and journeyman upgrade training programs for carpenters emphasizing safety, technical proficiency, communication, and leadership skills. These programs are made possible through the Central South Carpenters & Millwrights Training Trust Fund.
Pay Carpenters Local 1846 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1846 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1846 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1846 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1846
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1846
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1846 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1846.