Carpenters Local 420 represents nearly 1,100 hard-working carpenters who serve Erie, Crawford, Mercer, Lawrence, Warren, Venango, Forest, and Clarion counties in North West Pennsylvania. It is a part of the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Local 420 offers its members a wide range of top-quality training in different areas of the carpentry trade through the EASRCC training centers. Moreover, the union also provides several benefit programs to its members, such as medical, dental, vision coverage, prescription drugs, and a supplementary pension plan, among other benefits.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 420, please, visit their website.
Pay Carpenters Local 420 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 420 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 420 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 420 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 420
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 420
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 420 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 420.