Carpenters Local 1596 represents nearly 1,100 hard-working carpenters in St. Louis County, Missouri. In 1903 the local union became part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
As an affiliate of the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council (MACRC), Local 1596 provides its members with both classroom and hands-on training. Moreover, the union offers a set of benefits including hospital care (inpatient and outpatient), hearing aids, prescription drug benefits, HRA, short-term disability, vision, dental, and life insurance benefits, various scholarships, and pension plans.
Pay Carpenters Local 1596 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1596 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1596 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1596 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1596
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1596
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1596 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1596.