Carpenters Local 351 is a labor union representing over 1,600 hardworking men and women across Northwest Ohio. Chartered in 1882, it is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA) and the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters.
As a part of the IKORCC, Local 351 offers a four-year apprenticeship program for individuals interested in becoming carpenters, millwrights, pile drivers, or floor coverers, providing on-the-job training, the ability to earn while learning, wage increases, benefits, and access to free journeyman upgrade classes.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 351, please, visit their website at carpenterslocal351.com.
Pay Carpenters Local 351 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 351 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 351 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 351 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 351
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 351
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 351 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 351.