Carpenters Local 200 represents over 1,600 hardworking men and women who serve Adams, Athens, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Vinton, and Washington counties in Ohio. Chartered in 1911, it is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA) and the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters.
Local 200, as a part of IKORCC, provides a four-year apprenticeship program to those who are interested in pursuing a career as carpenters, millwrights, pile drivers, or floor coverers. This program offers on-the-job training, the opportunity to earn while learning, various benefits, and free journeyman upgrade classes.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 200, please, visit their website at ikorcc.com/local/200.
Pay Carpenters Local 200 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 200 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 200 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 200 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 200
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 200
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 200 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 200.