Carpenters Local 45 is a labor union representing over 1,600 highly skilled workers across Queens borough of New York City. It is a branch of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA) and one of nine Locals that make up the NYC District Council of Carpenters.
The NYCDCC Training Center offers members of the local union 6 apprenticeship programs combining on-the-job training with related classroom instruction, along with Journey level skills, certification, qualification, and health and safety classes. Additionally, the union provides numerous benefits, such as family-sustaining wages, secure pension plans, and health & welfare benefits.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 45, please, visit their website at queenscarpenterslocal45.com.
Pay Carpenters Local 45 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 45 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 45 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 45 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 45
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 45
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 45 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 45.